PS3 - PES 2009 yo juego online ¿ y tu ?
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

botas confirmadas para pes 2009

3 participantes

botas confirmadas para pes 2009 Empty botas confirmadas para pes 2009

Mensaje  Ronni7 Vie Ago 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Aqui hay un listado de botas que aparecerán en el pes 2009 además confirmadas por Konami.

No están confirmados los colores, aunque se podrán editar con el grandisimo editor del pes 2009, el mejor del mercado.

NIKE
Air Legend II Air Legend II
Total90 Laser II Total90 láser II
Mercurial Vapor IV Mercurial Vapor IV
Ronaldinho Dois Ronaldinho Dois

Adidas

adiPURE
F50.8
World Cup Copa del Mundo
Predator Powerswerve Predator Powerswerve

REEBOK
Sprintfit Lite Pro Sprintfit Lite Pro
KFS Sprintfit Pro II KFS Sprintfit Pro II

Puma
v-Konstrukt II v-Konstrukt II
King XI King XI
V1.08

Aquí teneis el texto roiginal en inglés y completo.

Due to no feature on edit mode in PSM3, we feel its probably a good idea to do a little write up on it. Even if a lot of the news in this article isn’t exactly new (PESFan have talked about it too). We felt there was going to be a surprise in what was on offer in the PSM3 feature, because of our embargo, but it didn’t happen. Sniff.

Edit mode as a whole has improved immensely from PES 2008, while just about catching up to the PS2 days of free editing. There are a few added things on top of that, which we will no doubt go into.

Now, when I first got into edit mode I went straight into kit editing. Thankfully its a huge improvement over last year. With 4 layers and over 70 different designs in each section, its extremely easy to replicate pretty much any kit in the real world. This also goes for Man Utd. Many fans will know how their kit template wasn’t in last year (points at white skid mark on the back), but it is this time. It was also easy to spot due to the new way it is presented. When selecting different kit designs, you are shown the front and back designs via an isometric view showing two ‘mannequins’. One of them shows the front, and one shows the back. This makes finding the correct design much easier.

As well as the templates, Konami have incorporated the pixel paint function from the PS2 version to design emblems. I had a mess around with it, and can safely says its exactly the same as the PS2 version - so easy to use, and very accurate. Along with this you can also do the same import feature as last year with the eye toy camera. Thankfully though, as well as being able to upload 40 pics compared to last years 8, you can also upload pics directly from the HD. JPEG’s are fine, but the good news is that PNG’s with transparencies already set are also supported.

Now lets get onto player editing. There’s been a few new additions to this mode, but unfortunately for some reason one pet hate does remain. Tucked or untucked shirts. Well, I can confirm you still can’t select untucked shirts in the game. Player’s do have their shirt untucked during matches, but you can’t select this feature in edit mode.

As with the new view when selecting kit designs, the same mannequin concept is in place when choosing hairstyles. Again it makes life much easier when trying to find the perfect style for your player. Same with face editing, you can choose to use the eye toy camera or load a pic from the HD.

Personalising your player further, there are now new free kick, penalty and running animations to choose from. Ronaldo’s trademark FK and PK stances are available for e.g. as well new goal celebrations. As for boots, I can confirm Nike and Puma join Adidas as the licensed footwear. There are 16 slots in total, 4 of which are preset plain designs. Some guys might remember me saying on one of the podcast I was told by a friend that there was a possibility of a new way to present the boots in the game. Unfortunately this never materialised. The thought was that each of the 12 licensed boots would be a different design (i.e. Adidas Tunit, Adidas Predator), and once selected you could go through a range of colours. On further inspection this isn’t the case, with only the 16 boots on show being available.

Finally, lets go into the MP3 feature. Like we reported a while back, you are able to import chants into the game and assign them to a selected team. From what we could see it was one chant per team, but you can assign them to any team whether they are licensed or not. Along with chants you can also upload MP3’s into the main menu, meaning no more dodgy Konami pop songs you have to listen to!

That’s all I can remember right now, if you have any more questions feel free to ask them in the comments section.

Overall though, I was very impressed with the improved edit feature. Expect a fantastically in-depth WENB option file ready for launch! Wink

Fuente:http://www.winningelevenblog.com/news/edit-mode-explained/
Ronni7
Ronni7
Admin

https://pes2009torneos.forosactivos.net

botas confirmadas para pes 2009 Empty Re: botas confirmadas para pes 2009

Mensaje  ElHeViA Vie Ago 29, 2008 3:38 pm

Esta guapo guapo haber si se confirman ya las licencias y sera un bombazo la revolucion Pro!! jaja Cool
ElHeViA
ElHeViA

Mensaje  Rafa10 Vie Ago 29, 2008 4:50 pm

Espero que si. Se me hace la boca agua imaginando el pro. Ya tengo ganas!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Rafa10
Rafa10

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado